Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any company make ajustable suspension for the impala ss or caprice? my friend has a s10 with fully ajustable suspension it sits like 3 inches off the ground in the front.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sell a number of different air ride kits such as Air Ride Technologies, Air Lift or our own kit which we can piece together what you want.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Air Ride Technologies makes a coil over bag setup for our cars. It's a little pricey but well worth the money. It's pretty much a direct bolt in for the front, except for the fact that you need to open up the front spring pocket. You can save a little cash and do the shock relocate thing but I highly recomend the coil overs if you can afford them. The rest of the system is pretty much universal. All you need is to make the brakets for the rear.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the ShockWaves from Air Ride Tech on my wagon and love 'em. They are expensive (~$850 pair), but they sure are great. I highly recommend you go with the Ride Tech products. They really know their stuff and their service is A+.

www.ridetech.com/

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We carry a system for the caprice/impala..
For everything(front/rear/air managment with 5 gallon tank 1/2"line 8 valves etc etc..)
you would spend 1900.00
Comes with a warrenty andtech support.
Air Ride offers a similar system and a shock wave application.
There is something out there if you look..
Long Live The Air Suspension..
he-he-he

1 - 7 of 7 Posts