Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a good install shop i really dont wanan go to bestbuy there trying ot charge me 300 maybe more to install my viper 5901 with a hood pin..gotta be a cheaper place but i want a good install as well any ideas?>

7,191 Posts
There is a car alarm and radio shop in the hickory hollow area right by NTw tires, you know the cut through street right besides the mall on the Dillards side. They rewired my car,,,, cartronics ,, dam just remembered they do great work but they high ass hell

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know the name? i know that area..i jsut want it done right my fiance had hers done at cartronice in rivergate and they wired the power wire to the radio fuse and all u gotta do is pop the panel off and pull out the wire..not to mention the brain was right under the dash so i can see the whole thing and pull out wires..i jsut wanna get it done right

7,191 Posts
you know the name? i know that area..i jsut want it done right my fiance had hers done at cartronice in rivergate and they wired the power wire to the radio fuse and all u gotta do is pop the panel off and pull out the wire..not to mention the brain was right under the dash so i can see the whole thing and pull out wires..i jsut wanna get it done right
it was the same place cartronics

7,191 Posts
i finally hooked mine up myself, took me 3 days working about 2-3 hours a day but got it done, wasnt as hard as i thought, just follow instructions and take your time, and if you can, use a garage or wait for warmer weather, cause its not a fun job in 20 degrees
I have always been too dam scared to try an alarm system, congrats on doing it yourself, 40 bypass in the house

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have always been too dam scared to try an alarm system, congrats on doing it yourself, 40 bypass in the house
I feel you, Im the same way, I have tried everything except an alarm. Im too scared, but I heard that they are very easy to install. Maybe I will try to install one on my neon one day. Anyway congrats homie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts