Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a get-together in Albuquerque?

We have a few members who want to come: CandiSS, GoldSSWagon, MuSScle, Benjamintrd, and myself.

Right now we're looking at some Sunday, probably at Boston's Pizza by Jefferson and I-25.

I'd like to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
INC is still a go this weekend people, lets have a good turnout before the holidays and the snow hits.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Nick, Jerry,

you guys (and your wives) are awesome even if ya'll drive wagons--though very nice wagons. Hitch 'em to a couple a horses and we're all set. :)

Thanks for the get together and let's all do it again. Next time, my engine bay will be cleaner.

Candi

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cleaner engine bay . . . I've heard of Harley guys who ride the dirt road from their house out to the paved highway, and then pull over to clean their bikes. Maybe you could do that . . .

Thanks for coming up with the idea. Mrs Danger and I had fun. It was good to finally meet you.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ditto on meeting everyone. Was fun for us. Maybe we can make this a monthly outing. Anyone up for December sometime.

Horses are keep under the hood where they belong....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Another get-together planned for the 22nd of January @ Paisano's Italian Restaurant, 1935 Eubank NE. Hope you all can make it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts