Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The 20x12 with no mods thread.
EDIT: Based on info gathered since this, I believe this is impossible. I'll calling BS on this thread untill further evidence has been shown.

EDIT 2.0- Based on newer info... I"m back to saying this is possible with lots of careful measuring and a little tire streching.

I say this, because what we have here, is an SS with 22x12's and no mods. Should be impossible... And I still have my doubts... but look here:

He says they're 22x12 on the rear. Shouldn't work... But you can see the tire stretch. That helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
tires?

hoping this is actually supposed to go in this forum! But whats anyone doing for snow tires? I live Jersey, so the winters can be harsh and im looking into some good tires now so can anyone hlep me out?

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just bought sum stock rims for my 96 Impala and they
Look dull. I wana paint them the same color as the car the
DGGM color. Can anybody help me find that color so I can
Paint them myself.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Glad this came back around. Thank you

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Can someone find the link of a forum member who fixed his curb rash on a Boyd Smoothie 2 rims I believe he was from the Chicago area and had his BBB ss parked in front of a old jail in Chicago-Joliet Illinois area ??

·
Premium Member
20,295 Posts
Probably better to ask that as a topic instead of at the end of a thread nobody reads.
LOL.......

Better yet.....it may be better if he did the search himself ;) .

KW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts