Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had parked my wagon in june and kinda lost interest in it for a couple months I was even about to sell my subs and amp , was even gonna trade the car for a V6 mustang

but now I'm back with and I'm tryna decide what to do next....I'm start school this month so Ima be on a smaller budget but I need to change somthing before I lose interest again

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I wandered where you went.Glad to see you back

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the ideas I was thinking of doing the rims in a gun metal color and order 2 new tires in january I staggerred them 245 35's up front and 255 35's in the back but now I kinda want a stupid looking amount of rubber on the back

I realy wanted to do a 5.3 or 4.8 LS swap back in febuary but i just couldnt get any good deals on a wire harness or computer at that time .......everyone writes off the 4.8 as not worth but my friend has a 09 taho with a 4.8 and I had no complaints at all about the power when I drove more torque than tbi engine

if i could peice together a bottom shelf LS swap nothing fancy at all Id hurry and do I can get the engine cheap just the other stuff is whats expensive

I mighte sart by doing a good full detail on it this thing kinda filthy (to me at least)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.