Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit::::

Team
was here!!!

Well yesterday was one hell of a bad day on my system.

Turns out one of my 800a2s (the one that I hadn't recently been running) is blown.

I sold my box.

When I took my subs out, brought them inside and sat them on the couch. About 45 min later I come into the living room and see my subs caved in and pencil holes all in them. (My girlfriends 4 year old had a ball with em) :mad:

And I am letting a freind borrow my other 800a2 until he gets enough $$$ to pay for it.

After reading about the lanzar amps I think I am gonna go ahead and get me 2 of their 2000watt amps. And 4 15s

But I am going to have to wait a little while before I do anything.

I have about $2000 saved up which is more than enough to finish off my system but I have some other stuff I want and stuff that I need.

I have a non working drivers seat belt, AC that needs to be switched to 134 and has a leak in it, a cracked windshield, and I am going to need 4 new tires, and oil change and tune up soon... :(

And then I have my wants. I am bass less so I really wanna redo my stereo.

And redo the outside of my car. I am going to sell my current billet grill and get this one...

And I am going to sell my current roll pan to get this one...

To make this car audio related though. Does anybody know where I can get 4 15s that can handls 800watts rms a peice for under or close to $600 total for all the subs. Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just a guess but what about w3's? 4 jl's should get ya loud. there is probably a ton of choices out there.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still planning on getting that cat eye grill eh?
Me too !!
92wagon, you do realize that the front of our cars will be identical, right? Oh well because that S H I T looks tight as hell.
Im plannin on gettin one around next month.
Later man :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey 92 wagon are you sell your blown amp? Let me know cisco

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much are you selling you rear roll pan for? I might be intrested. Thanks in advance.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$100 + shipping for the roll pan.

I have never shipped and sent anything this big... Where do I take it so that it gets wrapped right when I do decide to let it go??

And outkast, That is gonna be one of tightest combinations available for the caprices.

I am gonna put new picks of my car on soon becuase I got my cowl hood finished and installed and it just looks mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts