Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got no bites in the For Sale so will post here before it goes up on eBay. Anyone interested in a new in the box never installed XM radio. Got two different units for the holidays and this is the one I'm not going to install. Alpine XMA-T200RF (RF modulated will work with any FM radio)with a Terk TRK-SR1 antenna. Also include the antenna adapters for the GM radio. Some where in the Christmas maylay the styrofoam from the box got mislayed but that gets tossed anyway. You know what they cost, wanting $150 plus shipping your choice how.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If I didn't already have the SkyFi mounted in my SS, I'd be all over this one for my SS (which has an Alpine head unit).....

Don't need to pay THREE XM subscriptions for one person though ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Know what you mean Ed. At least the two subscripts we have are for each of us. Wife's new 04 'SS' and mine.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this the one that'll work with my XM Alpine Head unit?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a universal unit that will work with any radio, what we alpine users really need is just TUA-T020XM, which sells around $160-ish on ebay...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Feliks94SS:
thats a universal unit that will work with any radio, what we alpine users really need is just TUA-T020XM, which sells around $160-ish on ebay...
Cool. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts