Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember (YEARS AGO) that there was an "ALTERNATIVE" rear view door mirror that people were using on the 95-96 Impala/Caprice.

I want to say it was a Grand Prix? Maybe Grand Am??

Anyone?

Any pictures?

Or, did I just "DREAM" it??

Thanks
Gene

· Registered
452 Posts
You are probably thinking of the Trans Am/firebird mirror swap. From memory, pimpalass had some. Check cusstom.com and you will surely find pics of them.

· Registered
5,119 Posts
You are probably thinking of the Trans Am/firebird mirror swap. From memory, pimpalass had some. Check cusstom.com and you will surely find pics of them.

yeah Wattslok187 and Mojo96ss have them on their Imps, and Rockstar has 94 Taurus mirrors on his

· Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
631 Posts
Car sounds hot

· Registered
260 Posts
are there any mods to get them to fit or are they bolt right on?? i like the way those t/a mirrors look

· Registered
674 Posts
Impalassdude Has them on his wagon also

· Premium Member
704 Posts
All you need to do to get them to fit is to swap out the top stud with one from your original mirror. That's all I had to do to fit a '99 TA mirror on my '95 Caprice.

Jim

· Registered
797 Posts
Ford Taurus mirrors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.