Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Altezza are in good shape 9/10 but water leaks into em,plastic sealer should do the job $110 + *$10 S&H *Edit <-- SOLD

91 Tails with both clips on em still,good shape some scratches but nothing major 7/10 $75 shipped

Nitro 2 drop shocks ''fronts'' - never used I bought them off summit racing $80 Shipped

I'll get some pic of the 91 tails once I clean them.

Paypal buyers only!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Altezza are in good shape 9/10 but water leaks into em,platic sealer should do the job $110 shipped

91 Tails with both clips on em still,good shape some scracthes but nothing major 7/10 $75 shipped

Nitro 2 drop shocks ''fronts'' - never used I bought them off summit racing $83 Shipped

Pics are coming later today.
Interested in the altezzas. Are they the full tail light or just the replacement covers?

Dibs pending pics...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in the altezzas. Are they the full tail light or just the replacement covers?

Dibs pending pics...
Steve O

They are full tails bro, just clip em on like OEM ,Right now the are pending until Friday but if the member don't want them you can have em bro.

Sorry I forgot to add +$10 on the shipping for those tails only

91 tails are still $75 shipped!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Steve O

They are full tails bro, just clip em on like OEM ,Right now the are pending until Friday but if the member don't want them you can have em bro.

Sorry I forgot to add +$10 on the shipping for those tails only

91 tails are still $75 shipped!
No worries. LMK if it falls through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts