Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I have not posted on here on a LONG time, but your could ask NeverFollow if i'm a stand-up seller or not, as I sold him my wagon as while back. You could check my seller feedback on subaruforester.org, or you can check my seller feedback out on ls1tech under the screen name red87iroc. You can also see my positive feedback score on ebay - here is a link for a set of manuals I am selling:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Camaro-Firebird-OEM-Service-Manuals-/170783932852?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&vxp=mtr&hash=item27c38401b4

Since I no longer have any sort of LT1 powered vehicle, I no longer have a need for either of these items.

First is a set of stock aluminum lt1 cylinder heads, casting number 10207649. I bought these to replace the heads on my formula, but sold it as is. These were purchased from JJ's Automotive (a local to me f-body parts seller), and I was told they have 38K miles on them. What you see in the pictures is what you will be getting. ----$100 plus shipping to the lower 48 states.

**********SOLD to Chaicagoareabmx - Thanks!*****************************************************************************************************

Last is an AKM ALDL cable that I used on my 1995 F-body. It uses the obd1 protocol, but has an obd2 connector on it. Requires your computer to have a serial port connection (this one is NOT USB)---$35 shipped to the lower 48 states. ----------------------SOLD TO 1FAST94 - Thanks!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking..........

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
I will e-mail you tonight to see if the part number is the ones I need for the 355 engine. If the number is good I would get them from you .
Norm

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I will e-mail you tonight to see if the part number is the ones I need for the 355 engine. If the number is good I would get them from you .
Norm
OK, sounds good. You should probably check on 10207643 as well, as it appears I might be off on the last digit.

I'm guessing the last digit in the casting number is a 3 instead of a 9. 643 heads are some of the good ones for porting. Don't think there is a 649.
Thanks for the info. After looking around the net a little bit, I do believe you are correct. I cannot find a LT1 head casting number that ends in 649, just 643 like you saoid. I'll have to 2x check the numbers on the actual head this evening, I just went off the picture when I was typing the ad, and it's a little hard to tell in the picture.

·
Premium Member
3,560 Posts
Yep. He's a stand up seller and I'm still driving the wagon as of today. Very good person to deal with.

Ya miss your wagon? :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for vouching for me.....

Yes, now that it looks like that, I DO miss my wagon. Paint looks GOOOD in that picture! Glad to hear you still have it. Run it down the 1/4 lately?

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Last is an AKM ALDL cable that I used on my 1995 F-body. It uses the obd1 protocol, but has an obd2 connector on it. Requires your computer to have a serial port connection (this one is NOT USB)---$35 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking..........

I'll take the cable :) Please send paypal address. Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Both items sold - just waiting on payment for the heads - if payment falls through (which I doubt), i'll update the original post.. Thanks to all who inquired about the items.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts