Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered a question about the beltline trim on my car and got one reply in a week. Am I doing something wrong? I read these other questions on here and there's 30 guys wrote in to tell dude how to fix his stuff? Hello?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nothing wrong with you man, the Roadmaster section isn't as happening as other sections sometimes. Most everyone here is helpful, or tries to be! Some love to pick or rib, but its all in good fun. I hope someone else chimes in on your beltline question other than me, but don't take it personal if they don't. This is the Impala SS fourum, our Roadmasters are B bodies too, but not as popular as the Impalas. I like being different, thats why I love my RMS so much!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Yeah, the Roadmaster section can be dead most of the time. Maybe try your post in the exterior section, you may get more replies.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Downer?

Sorry guys. Don't mean to be a downer about the forum here but seems I remember a few years back your post getting at least 8 to 10 replies the first 24 hours. Guess I don't realize how much times are changing. Thanks

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
.... I remember a few years back your post getting at least 8 to 10 replies the first 24 hours. ..........
Through the past decade and a half that these cars been out the trending of responses with each question has run something like; 15 years ago there was 60 replies the first day with excitement just asking for clarification of the issue, 10 years ago it turned to 20 guys pasting the link to thread addressing the same issue the week before, to now where everything's been Stickied, plus there's Search, and Qalo's book, and Google..... So, perhaps too often if a few do reply they are all just, "Do a freakin' Search already, - it's been answered 60-11 times." cwm2

I don't recall your original thread/question, but I'll admit I respond more earnestly the more attention and effort and evidence I sense the poster has already applied to researching on his own first.

Remember the crowd you're dealing with. If there's 30 guys responding to anything it's 'cause there's a pic of a chick somewhere in the thread. Redheads generally good for 50-100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts