Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was not going to put this out yet untill I got some numbers and some time slips, but I ordered an LE2 package with matching intake. This will be going on my golen 383. I'm concerned that my Micky T DR's will not be up for the task? I've only got about 6 runs on these things. The size is 275/50's on 15X8 rims. The stall is a 3000, but I was told with the power increase that stall would go alittle higher. I just remember I had some problems with my current setup at E-town one night. The track prep there is nothing to write home about. My best 60' so far with my sig setup is 1.735. What do you guys think?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think the Mickey T's will be OK with what you have......I certainly wouldn't buy another set until I took them to the track and found out for sure
!

KW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by nomrlz:
there are guys runnin into the 7's on drag radials. i think you'll be ok
Well thats good to know. I would hate to have to get rid of them with only 6 runs on them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, so they didn't hook at E-town on a Friday night. Yea, if they don't hook then, you're pretty much screwed! Only one thing to do, balk half it, get some 30x14 GY slicks, drop 800# in the trunk and pray it hooks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by stumpy:
Hmm, so they didn't hook at E-town on a Friday night. Yea, if they don't hook then, you're pretty much screwed! Only one thing to do, balk half it, get some 30x14 GY slicks, drop 800# in the trunk and pray it hooks.
I guess I need to clear something up on the E-town thing. It was a saturday night during a import vs. america type thing. Every import was breaking and bleeding on the track, but I do remember them having a not so good track prep?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.