Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey group I've a concern I have several amp choices that I was considering First choice is the Audiobahn ( A18001D amp ) which is at Rms of 1800 watts at 1 ohm stable which is excellent for what I want , then there is the Harrison Lab ( AE160001 amp ) which has a RMS of 1600 watts 1ohm stable and finally the Hifonics XI ( Hercules amp ) which has 1200 watts at RMS and 1 ohm stable , I see the difference in watts by maybe 200-400 watts but that's not the issue which one would you choose they all cost about the same give or take $10 so can some one give me some insight on the best one .

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've never had any experience with the Audiobahn or the Harrison Lab, but I can tell you that the Hi-Fonics will rock your world, I used to have one and it was a monster, you might want to get a diferent opinion tho.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thx I've been getting several different people saying several different things like g wit the audiobahn or go with the hifonics what's wrong with the harrison Lab amp is it really not that good or what I was just wondering cause it could be actually better than both so please all responses are welcome .

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know much about the Harrison Labs amp, but the Hifonics amps are rock solid.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd go with the harrison labs amp, they are supposed to be really good. the only reason you don't see or hear much about them is because they are pretty expensive. i'd buy a drag queen. 50 000 watts, u gotta check there site. or thezeb and see what all they got. i don't think the audiobahn puts out its rated power, i think thats what i read before.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey 'm not to sure what you mean when you buy a drag queen what is that? is it some sort of amp ? if so where on what site can I see one and take a look at it ?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
www.thezeb.com they should have it in there, its made by harrison labs. last i checked it was there, they have some cool stuff. the zeb should send you to thetre website too if they don't have it on the page. or search yahoo, or sounddomain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts