Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Originally posted by 95wagon:
Should have kept those mirrors in. It takes a few runs for the new aero patterns to take hold

Seriously, congratulations on your run.
What does a Buick sedan weigh?
Gerry
mine weighs in at around 4350lbs with SS wheels and a little more than 1/2 tank of gas. I believe his weighs much less than mine. Last time he mentioned that his car weighed 4,110 lbs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Originally posted by Stu:
DUDE!!! :D :D :D

Congrats on the 13.8! Would've posted sooner, but couldn't get online for a couple of days.
Hi Stu..
Just recognized your cars picture.
That was taken at Atco Dragway in NJ.
What did you run ET wise at Englishtown?
My Best was 13.82 and 98.55mph.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hi Dan! Yeah, the pic is from ATCO. Best that day was 14.03.

At E-Town I got into the 13's, just barely! Look at the sig, 13.97 @ 98.5 I think. All the info is on the ET page.

Hey Roadmonster, did you post your slip to the ImpalaSS ET Page yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Matt, why the major weight difference between the RM's? That's making me curious...I should get my boat weighed in too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Tim posted this on our site, congrats on the 'fast pass' : )
Now if only my 9c1 will make it to the track one of these days. Man, that's awesome for a stock motor running those times with only a few mods.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Originally posted by 96roadmaster:
Matt, why the major weight difference between the RM's? That's making me curious...I should get my boat weighed in too.
The fact that is his a standard sedan (Ed you'res is just a standard sedan right) and mine is a Limited would have some play in it. (extra wiring I would assume) I was running the SS wheels at the time of weighing (his are standard RM rims) , but only had around 1/2 tank of gas, where I remember him saying his was more towards 3/4 tank. I guess all the other little stuff like aftermarket speakers, foglights and mounting brackets, bigger battery cables, gauge pod w/wiring, and minor stuff like that really do add up..

Matt

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.