I have a '95 9C1 and the low oil level light has been turning on intermittently (and falsely) for years. The oil level has never been low on my car. Intermittent gremlins are hard to diagnose. Once, it was on for a few days so I unplugged the connector at the oil level sensor and the light went out. I figured that meant the sensor was bad and I replaced it. Today I read in one of the discussions on this subject in this forum that it works the opposite way. It said that unplugging the connector at the sensor should turn the light ON. Can anybody confirm that? It worked fine for a few months after I replaced the sensor and then the light started coming on intermittently again. Then, a stroke of good luck; the light has been on for a few months whenever the ignition switch is in the run position. So, it is easier to diagnose. With the sensor connector disconnected, I get +12V on one wire and a solid ground on the other. The partial wiring diagram in my Haynes manual shows those two wires go to the powertrain control module (pcm). I presume that is the thing under the air filter. True? So, I know the wiring between the sensor connector and the pcm is fine. The wiring diagram shows one side of the low oil level light gets +12V from gauge cluster whenever the ignition switch is in the run position, and a wire runs from the pcm to the other side of the low oil level light. So, the p.c.m. must supply a ground on that wire when it thinks the oil level is low. I think either the p.c.m. is sending a ground on that wire when it shouldn't or that wire has damaged insulation somewhere and is picking up a ground that way. If I can cut that wire near the p.c.m., I will know which is true. Can anybody help me identify that wire at the p.c.m.? The wiring diagram I have does not give me that information.