·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And I checked the VIN that was and actual SS he did that too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's got to be one of the stupid ideas evaaaar. I bet the painter was thinking to him/herself " Is This Mother****** serious."

Looks like the Ronald McDonald Mobile inside, I bet the guy that did the interior was laughing the whole time. Or maybe he was laughing and crying at the same time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
GM Vehicle Inquiry System Summary

VIN : 1G1BL52P2TR133424
VEHICLE INFORMATION
Merchandising Model : 1BL19 -1996 IMPALA SS 4-DOOR SEDAN
Warranty Start Date : 02/12/1996
BARS Order Type : 70 - RETAIL - STOCK
Delivering Dealer : BELL CHEVROLET, INC.
PO BOX 3209
PLANT CITY , FL 33564-3209
(813) 752-5123
Selling Source : 13 - CHEVROLET
Site Code : 26041
Business Associate Code : 114758

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's sad man because that's one of the cars where anybody who works on the car or even just sees it feels sorry for the car. Theres nothing wrong with customizing a car but there's a point (and this car had alot of those points) where you have to ask yourself WTF am I doing. That's coming from a 20 yr old so you know this "Restoration Job" sucks elephant nuts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
by the way the mileage that he is stating is not correct.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Mercy....

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
To be considered "restored" it had to look like that to begin with. I do not remember there ever being a car that looked like that in all of history. I would say that either the owner looks like the doughboy, or was trippin' on something. At best Pillsbury should buy the car, and use it as an advertizing gimmick by smashing it into a giant cookie, or maybe the doughboy himself...maybe even the "restoration master" himself. At best is is a sorry custom. I do not think he will be winning any awards at the car shows. Well maybe one...

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Ruined? Not Really. A respray, a new set of wheels, and some SEM and you could fix mos of whats wrong with this car.

I'm LOLOLOLOLOLOLing at this being owned by a White dude. Yall got to talk to your kids and make sure they don't do stuff like this.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
I mean I like some of the work thats done, the sound system setup etc. The theme and paint of the car is just a f*ckn catastrophe! The guy that goes and picks that car up should shoot the previous owner before driving it to a real shop and tearing it apart.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I mean I like some of the work thats done, the sound system setup etc. The theme and paint of the car is just a f*ckn catastrophe! The guy that goes and picks that car up should shoot the previous owner before driving it to a real shop and tearing it apart.
I'd get it towed to whatever shop so nobody would see me drive it. I can't imagine how many pol would point and laugh. cwm6

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.