Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i did a search and was readong through but some of it i understood and some of it might as well been in a nother language. so the questions are.

1. does any stock wagon have a rear say bar (i know mine does not)

2.77-90 caprices have rear sawy bars that fit wagons? if so i own a 79 and a 82.

3. could i use some type of gas shock all they way around on my wagon leave pretty low and get the wgon lower? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1- No (not any 91-96 anyway). I have heard rumors that sedan bars from the 70's fit, haven't tried myself.
3- I think you are asking if you put air shocks in and leave no air in them if it will lower it, if I am understanding this question right then no, the shocks should not hold the car up, therefore even if you took shocks out all together the car should not be lower.

Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) Save up your money

2) wait for a Group Purchase on those parts

3) install

4) just try and wipe that smile off your face for saving money AND getting great mods

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was pleased with the Naisso pricing at retail, and even more pleased, when they offered me a discount on the wagon rear sway bar, as they dont sell too many of them and wanted to move the inventory...

-D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.