Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any clubs in the Greater Houston area. I used to belong to HAIL (Houston Area Impala Lovers) back in '98. Still have my decal and t-shirt! LOL I think Ed Runion used to run it. Anyways the website no longer exsists, no meetings, ect. I found INC (Impalas N Caprices: Houston Chapter) on Facebook but they only have 2 posts on their entire page. I've messaged them but haven't heard anything. Just looking for people to hang out with who own an Impala SS.... Thanks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Houston Inc guys do get together every once in a while. I'm sure one will pop in here and say hi. Unfortunately I haven't made it to any of there meets. Mr. Unsocial here doesn't like to go to meets without the car and she's been down for a while. What part of Houston your in? I'm over in the Highway 6 and Westheimer area...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. Ya...you're right by West Oaks Mall. I'm only 15-20 mins from you. I'm at Hwy 6 as well. Hyw 6 @ 59S, right by 1st Colony Mall. I actually feel the same way you do. I would just think its silly to go to a meet w/o the car. I'll probably not be driving my car either. It has only 13,000 miles on it and still sits on the ORIGINAL tires from the dealership (DOT code SEP 96) so I dont trust them that much. It still smells knew! My wife and kids laugh at me because it hasn't left the garage in months. It has no inspect, no reg., no front plates....just BONE stock. It's my 3rd and I wanna keep it in MINT condition as long as possible. Other 2 are long gone. Well if you hear anything please lemme know. THNX

I still would like to drive it to a few meetings tho...lol

·
Registered
796 Posts
When's the next meet? I'll be bringing my Imp over from La next month. Gotta get catalytic converters put on before I take it for TX inspections (gotta get new plates by the end of the year).

·
Registered
370 Posts
When's the next meet? I'll be bringing my Imp over from La next month. Gotta get catalytic converters put on before I take it for TX inspections (gotta get new plates by the end of the year).
I see ur frm Gonzales that's near baton rouge right? Well I'm frm Lafayette about 45 min away..glad to see somebody frm south Louisiana on here

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
796 Posts
I see ur frm Gonzales that's near baton rouge right? Well I'm frm Lafayette about 45 min away..glad to see somebody frm south Louisiana on here

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Actuall born/raised in New Orleans. My fam's from Opelousas. I'm heading back that way this week for Thanksgiving. Wish I'd have gotten to meet more La Imp owners while down. Will have to make a trip back to La for an autox or drag race event in the future. I know La didn't give a good impression for ISSCA event last year (sucks I wasn't available that weekend either).

·
Registered
835 Posts
Supersport.. I live north houston near Conroe and autocross once a month ..the next event is dec. 4 right at the police academy. Pm if u want more info... Also I am always game for drag racing over in Baytown..

·
Registered
796 Posts
Dilbert... good to know. I'll hit you up once I get my DGGM over to TX. No real place to park it here in the apt complex.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts