Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend here at work who produces cross drilled/slotted rotors as a side business and just sold me a set a couple weeks ago. I am very happy with the quality, looks and performance wise. They are zinc plated and are made to order. Pricing would be $175 for all four shipped.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What he said. What type of rotors are they?? Any pics of the finished product??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The rotors are machined from steel here in Orange County and are produced by Cquence Motorsports.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well OC*SS, the ball is in your court.
I posted a pic of them above. Here is some more info:

Rotors are the exact same size as the factory default rotors and meet OEM specifications. There is no modification to your existing brake system required.

Slot and Cross Drilled Rotors are precisely CNC machined for maximum Performance.

Ventilated Cross Drilling offers a cooling effect by allowing air to freely flow thru, which allows fast heat dissapation, avoiding rotor deterioration.

Slotted designed to work with cross drilling to help dissapate water, dust, and dirt that is built up from braking.

All rotors are Silver Zinc Plated to keep the rotor from rusting and looking new.

All rotors are precisely Chamfered to keep them lasting longer. Each rotor is drawn to scale and engineered with a specific scaled pattern.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So from where or who do we order from? Is $175 the group purchase price? And how many heads to get the GP started? And can we get pics of the rotor on a B-body. How about some pics of your car?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by SSmashn:
So from where or who do we order from? Is $175 the group purchase price? And how many heads to get the GP started? And can we get pics of the rotor on a B-body. How about some pics of your car?
Ahhhhhh Yeah, what he said..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, $175 shipped would be the gp price and I can take some pictures of my car but I have problems uploading pictures sometimes here at work with the filtering systems they have for certain websites but I can definitely e-mail them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by OC*SS:
Yes, $175 shipped would be the gp price and I can take some pictures of my car but I have problems uploading pictures sometimes here at work with the filtering systems they have for certain websites but I can definitely e-mail them.
I get an red X from your first pic. mail it to me and I will post it. very intrested in the GP here too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm interested but I want info. Will these increase braking performance? I'm new to brakes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you do slotted only?? sent you pm for pics.
Yes, I can get them as blanks, slotted only, cross drilled only, or both.

I'm interested but I want info. Will these increase braking performance? I'm new to brakes
I installed these rotors with new pads last weekend and it really seems as if they did increase my braking ability. It's really noticable since I have 22's. Also makes the wheels stand out a lot more.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Aight.. So lets get this goin... What is next? Who do we talk to? In otherwords, I AM IN..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aight.. So lets get this goin... What is next? Who do we talk to? In otherwords, I AM IN..
You would go through me and I would need 10 people to start it off, funds upront. If there is not a big enough demand, I can see what I can do individually.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by SSlumpin Imp:
Dammit... I'm in too :(

Why can't I ever show any restraint?
AHH Big Slump, jus because of YOU my car wants to be like yours when he grows up..

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.