Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 130 of 130 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
MY95IMP, replied back, still trying to find out, my guy was out today. SHARP95SS, I have taken my wheels off twice since I've had these rotors, both with a tire iron and impact wrench. No problems. The warranty only applies to defected rotors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Why Not try and install the lugs on the studs prior to installation to if they're going to spin or not.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
My95Imp : to get at the root of the issue here, knock out one of the "spinning" studs as well as one of the non-spinners. Get a stock lug as well (knock it out of your old rotors, assuming they were stockers). Compare the studs, and specifically if the OEM stud will work in the "spinner" rotor.

I'll bet the answer is the studs are not the same.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I knocked out one of the studs from the stockers, but the abs ring doesnt allow it to come completely out. the "spinner" rotors are at my parents house, ill check them out when im over there.

OC*SS, the PM never made it to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
A little bit of info on these rotors... It turns out that they are actually DURA rotors, with the slots and holes added per your request.. I purchsed a set of rears, to replace my screwed up PowerSlots and they seems to be fairly decent for the price. I cross referenced the stamped #'s on the rotors and on the boxes and came up with this:

Here are the Dura blanks, on EBAY.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7959979603&category=33564&sspagename=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33564&item=7959974666&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Those sure do look like the boxes and the rotors I got from this GP. but if I was to buy them from ebay it would still come out to $175 shipped so Its all good from my view. Im just happy I didnt have any problems, but one lug did come lose prior to installation, I just put it back in place. I hope that it wont be spinning on me when I take my tires off!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Originally posted by LeoSS:
Those sure do look like the boxes and the rotors I got from this GP. but if I was to buy them from ebay it would still come out to $175 shipped so Its all good from my view. Im just happy I didnt have any problems, but one lug did come lose prior to installation, I just put it back in place. I hope that it wont be spinning on me when I take my tires off!
what do you mean by "one lug did come lose prior to installation, I just put it back in place."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Originally posted by sharp95ss:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LeoSS:
what do you mean by "one lug did come lose prior to installation, I just put it back in place."
</font>[/QUOTE]sorry I didnt get more into this, but I just put it in place and put 2 tackwelds on it...

121 - 130 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.