Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been talking with my boss at Hamilton Chevrolet about the possibilty of getting a much lower price from the $717 list price so I can sell some Genuine GM AC/Delco 1104032 Optisparks at a reasonable price. He said that if I can get at least 5 people to commit to buying one we can sell them for $349.95 plus S/H. This thread is a feeler to see if a group purchase is doable. Please let me know. Thanks alot.
Mike--Hamilton Chevy
PS: You can find alot of B-Body parts listed by us on Ebay under the user id of "hamilton_chevy" Feel free to check us out and if you need something else let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Over 50 people have looked at this already and nobody has any comments or interest? I am surprised.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bought my GM opti from local dealer for $346.00 plus core 7 months ago. Yes, I have good connections with my dealer. I developed a skip and determined the GM opti went bad after 7 months. Dealer swapped it out with no problem. Tearing it down and replacing w/p (again) and all seals tomorrow. That is a very good price even if you only need it for a spare for WHEN your opti takes a dump. I can't beleive people are not jumping all over this.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
That is a good price. About $100 less than Rockauto and rmsautoparts. $30 less than Summitracing. Don't think these can be had any cheaper elsewhere... Doesn't seem to be any good source on Ebay for genuine Delphis or Delcos anymore. I'd jump on it if you need one!

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Over 50 people have looked at this already and nobody has any comments or interest? I am surprised.
Agreed this is a good deal. Problem is no one wants one until there's takes a dump. Then they are desperate for a deal right then. If you are over 100K and on your original, buy one. I bought mine from partsladi 2 years ago for $250 - those days are GWTW.

·
Registered
478 Posts
+1

Thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, if we can get one more interested person I will move this over to the group purchase area and make it happen.

·
Registered
478 Posts
bump

come on one more!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Opti

On the fence, but would say yes, hoping shipping isn't a deal breaker i.e. < $20 to 35773

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On the fence, but would say yes, hoping shipping isn't a deal breaker i.e. < $20 to 35773
Who told you it would be $20 to ship it to you? It was not me since I do not yet have one in my hand to weigh it to figure out the shipping cost to anyone yet?

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Who told you it would be $20 to ship it to you? It was not me since I do not yet have one in my hand to weigh it to figure out the shipping cost to anyone yet?
I think he was just stating that as long as shipping wasn't greater than $20, then it would be alright. Sometimes people/companies give really good prices, but then try and jack you on the shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We only charge actual cost for insured priority mail so there will be no gouging from us on the shipping.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Anyone else?? ...going to need one sooner or later

1 - 20 of 52 Posts