Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a new aftermarket SS grill for my car since i noticed i had a cracked mounting point in mine. This newest one i got has a bowtie shaped center instead of the usual aftermarket ones with just a rectangular emblem mounting block. This newer design is much better looking and gives support to the top and bottom on the emblem. Only difference still is it does not have the full raised border all around the emblem like an original grill, but still better than just a rectangle. If theres any intrest i can get them for $60 plus shipping

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just ordered a new aftermarket SS grill for my car since i noticed i had a cracked mounting point in mine. This newest one i got has a bowtie shaped center instead of the usual aftermarket ones with just a rectangular emblem mounting block. This newer design is much better looking and gives support to the top and bottom on the emblem. Only difference still is it does not have the full raised border all around the emblem like an original grill, but still better than just a rectangle. If theres any intrest i can get them for $60 plus shipping.
I have this exact grill I bought from a forum member a couple a few months back. Looks great on the car...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts