Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a very nice set of tan leather Bonnie seats at U wrench it today. No cracks that I could find and the color looked very nice. If anybody needs them they are at the rear of the yard in a red Bonnie. Oh yea, they get $11.00 for each seat :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ELEVEN DOLLARS??

I paid like $300 for front 6way buckets and the back seat (tan leather) like 5 years ago. That was some yard in Wichita.

Robbed. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only one that I know of, 435 & Truman Road.

I'm sure that is for the seat only, no tracks but the tracks can't be very much, either. Also, the back seat was on the ground outside the car all bent up. Looked like someone yanked it out looking for change. I fixed it, somewhat, and put it back in the car. It looks good as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't live there anymore, but my brothers do. If the seats are still there I'll send one of them to pull the seats this weekend. Looks like it will be a bonnie seat free-for-all at the U pull it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can get a set of tan leather seat front and back, the fronts have little cracks in them but owell, for 100 dollars, From a junk yard here in Wichititty :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.