Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen a photo of Ruphrax anywhere on this site? I bought my car from him and didnt/couldn't even meet the guy..LOL The least I could do is see what the guy looked like. If not no big deal just curious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 95_RMWoody:
Ok guys now I dont believe you. No really is there one? LOL
Couple of reasons why you never see fred,..
he is in the witness protection program,.,he used to sell cars in oklahoma but the mob ran him outta town!! They didn't like the fact he was taking over all the wagon biz in the world,
second is, he never shows up in the picture, just a blank space , sorta like the vampire thing :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
he used to sell cars in oklahoma but the mob ran him outta town!!
Those mobsters in Oklahoma are some pretty bad-ass dudes :D

He doesn't show up in pictures because he has no soul.
Automatic doors don't even open for him ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I spent a few hours BSing with him Thursday night but I didn't think to take a picture of him. In hindsight, I should have taken a camera since I was in the presence of the B-Body wagon kings, around 70 wagons between them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by sherlock9c1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KC Clark:
I spent a few hours BSing with him Thursday night
Consider yourself lucky... :D Get him going and he'll chat for days... </font>[/QUOTE]Who? Ruphrax or KC?
And I can't imagine KC going anywhere without his digicam. Especially if there were going to be wagons around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whale wins! I'm going to use that photo on my website.

What KC's message left out was that I was in Columbus visiting my friend/buyer/customer Dave Davis, who, best I can tell, is the only guy in the country with more of these wagons than me. He owns 39 now, and puts them into rotation religiously so that all get driven regularly! No, none are for sale - he's a retired doctor with nothing better to do with his money. It would be great if he could bring ALL his cars to the wagon meet - what a sight that would be!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.