Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YEP. I put an Alpine alarm on my car and it keeps her very safe. It did cost a lot of $ thought. The alarm I got comes with the ability to expand to every option available. Right now I just have it where it can since someone standing about 6 feet away from my car (you can adjust the sensitivity of this option) and I have the option where I can leave the windows down and if someone sticks their hand inside of the car, or any other body part, it will go off. The siren isn’t one of those sad sirens. The Alpine siren just plays one sound and man is it loud, way loader then my Viper alarm that I have on my truck. The other options I have….
· Auto unlock doors and lock doors.
· Auto pop trunk lid
· Starter kill
· Shock sensor
· Wheel sensors
· Trunk, door, and hood sensors
Other options.
· Auto window up and down
· Car will not start after the thief turns motor off
· Car can be traced by “low-jack” (sp)
· Auto start
· Auto turn off
· *just about any think you can think of this Alarm will do it.
I hope this helps you a little bit. My alarm, installed, cost me around $700 and that is only because I knew the guys. It would have ran around $800. The window up and down option was a $150 option per window. I thought I could go out and roll my own window up. I hope you get one of these. This is the Cream of the Crop when it comes to Alarms. Go ALPINE…..

------------------

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is AWESOME. Where did you get it? One of the local shops here has a couple of different alarms available, but I don't know who might offer the Alpine. Rest assured that I'll be looking around for it tho'.

------------------
Vader
96 DCM (mods coming soon)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I live in Missouri and I don’t think that you will want to come up here to get this bad *** alarm, even though it would be worth it. I suggest calling up any of your local shops and asking them if they sale Alpine alarms, if they don’t just ask them who does. I hardly ever drive mine so I forget it has an alarm a lot of the time so it is like I just got a new toy every time I remember that I have a alarm;> )

------------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.