Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all the help, guys! lol

I went ahead and took a chance on them. At first I didn't like the way they fit, but then I started hacking tabs out and stuff, and now I'm pretty happy with them. They're nicer than what comes with these chrome wheels, and they're a little different, which I like. So anyway, here they are if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now all they need is some vinyl Bob Barker decals in the center...

Ok, seriously, a vette style checkered flag logo would make 'em pop!
Yeah, except I hate Corvette logos on anything but a Corvette. That's a sacred symbol, ya' know (do they make a Bob Barker decal, because I might go for that! cwm4)

I considered a chrome bowite or something that you can barely see. But I actually don't mind the plain look--at least for the time being. I could change my mind at any moment, though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
You got two mirror reflections going on. Maybe it's the camera or something :confused:

Did the caps fit tightly snugged inside the housing or does it stick out a slightly little since they are measurements for a different wheel? I do agree it looks much smoother than the chrome replicas they come with....Good Job cwm1

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Personally, I'd like chrome stock center caps better. I'm not enamoured of that big plain centercap. Maybe a small black vinyl bowtie, like they make for the TBSS wheels? Of course, if you like it, that's all that counts.

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
Dang. Maybe a little more, um, honesty than I expected. I have to admit, I'm kinda surprised. I actually thought they looked pretty nice. Oh well.
if they were flush i would think they woudl look ok....but they look like they sit on the outside so their is a lip...looks very odd and cheap, like a ricer mod

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Dang. Maybe a little more, um, honesty than I expected. I have to admit, I'm kinda surprised. I actually thought they looked pretty nice. Oh well.
Here. Have one of these.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts