Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Any1 Interested in a GP on RAISS Intake?? **Update**

313 views 17 replies 0 participants last post by  DEVIL.DOG 
G
#1 ·
Mike T contacted me and offered up a sale price. The prices are posted below, go to his site to order. A very nice sale price :cool:

[ 06-27-2007, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: HotPursuit ]

G
#8 ·
Originally posted by HotPursuit:
I have prices from Mike T. I will post up what he sent me as soon as I get a few of my questions clarified. I will check back here tonight.
I responded to you via pm. Our store now reflects the sale pricing.....

[ 07-10-2007, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: HACK ]

G
#9 ·
Thanks, I checked it out. To save people time I will post up the prices below. Mike advised me this is a sale, so no minum number needed :cool:

We would be happy to support the following sale....

Unfinished intakes will be 315.00 shipped reg 350.00plus shipping
Gloss Black intakes will be 355.00 shipped reg 395.00 plus shipping
Jet hot Sterling will be 380.00 shipped reg 425.00 plus shipping

The kit will include the RAISS Intake and gasket, AF-2,filter,MAF extension harness,boot and custom mounting hardware.

Disclaimer:
This price is only good for intakes shipped UPS in the lower 48 United States. Shipping prices to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada will need to be negotiated with us.

Intakes must be paid for by 7/15/07

Heck of a good deal, will be ordering my Jet Coated one on Friday.

G
#17 ·
Originally posted by jiml:
Hmmm tempting.

Does this affect emmissions? I don't want to install this only to find I have to take it off.
It shouldn't. I guess it all depends on how strict your inspection mechanic is.

Worst case, you can have it off and the stock system back on in under 10 minutes..

G
#18 ·
I'll also support this by matching these prices:

Unfinished intakes will be 315.00
Gloss Black intakes will be 355.00
Jet hot Sterling will be 380.00

In addition, anyone who purchases will be given a $100.00 credit towards the purchase of a complete exhaust system or TRI-Y/Quad-1 header system.

Shipping for the intake is to the lower 48 states. Pre-payment in advance and these prices will run through July. No minimum required as this is not a GP, rather a sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.