Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
rode by a 95-96 caprice the other day that had 24"s on it and it looked like hell. My car is stock B4U height and I wuld have easily driven right uner the ass end if he had stopped short.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cus my front rubs but the back sits tucked perfect but imma put like 4-500 pounds of beat in the trunk and i know ill be saggin but i ordered some airlift 1000 bags for that so should be fixed wen i get em but my front keeps on rubbin put some knuckles on the front made it sit perfect but i kno they WILL fall out eventually know of any springs for the front that give a 1 1/2 inch lift in front only?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Sounds like you have an offset issue. It's either raise it up some (9C1 springs are gonna have it sitting pretty high up front), ditch the wheels for an offset that works better or my personal favorite break out the dremel.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
did you order wheels without paying attention to the offset?

bro if your offset is wrong get some mm's cut off at a machine shop.

if you slam the trunk with 4500pds you will be tucking the rear and have a high ass front! cwm6 it wont lower the Front!

thats why i went with hotchiks springs for my caprice b/c the stock springs were sagging where the rear was sitting low and the front high!cwm8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts