Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't want to share this one, as I would buy it myself and clean it up to re-sell, but here is an honest to God 1995 Roady wagon with 139k on it. Ultra Rare White over packing crate Buy It Now - $1,800! Nope, not on fire, nope, not wrecked. This is a steal. Runs and drives. It is too far away from me to go get, so I thought I would post the link so that a long roof lover could get his/her hands on an LT1 car for cheap...if this ws closer I would have it my garage (most of it - lol) and be playing with it already. Plus the thought of 38 feet of wagons in my driveway scares me.

Save this one from the hot rod crawd that will gut her like a whale and throw the rest away - Her is the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7974635683&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Now go get it - then pi$$ me off with the pristine photos of the car :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooooh, the ultra rare white with wood! :D

Heavy duty cooling. Tow package perhaps?

That is a pretty good deal.

I really like the custom rubber strip straps on the pass. quarter too.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah - I think that was custom. I doubt GM would be so thorough in attaching the trim to our cars. Good deal though, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great deal but trans needs work it say.
If I didnt have mine already this is what I wanted to get, RMW white with wood. I would def. get it if it had a good trans too.
Someone please buy it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
according to the seller, the trans works fine, by serviced he means filter, pan gasket and fluid. He says it drives fine. If it was closer, I would buy it. I will say this - if it is not sold on the last day - I will be buying it. I have a buddy that is an hour away from this car and will take it home for me. I will just fly to Philly and pick it up. If somebody is closer and wants to snap it up - go for it. I just don't really have the extra cash right now to do this - but will find it so some butt munch with a Sunbird does not buy it for the motor and trans and throw the rest of it away. Hell, I could use the parts!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder if he knows what he is talking about by saying it has the 700R4 tranny?

I'd certainly question that before bidding.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Passed the link on to a friend from NJ. He needs a car and this one sounds like it could be great. I hope he at least checks it out (that's for him if he looks at this like I told him to).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the r4 thing kinda bothered me too. This is what tips me off to the fact that he does not know what he has.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C'mon, NOBODY? Even though that is not my first color choice, I would have bought already if I didn't already just buy one... there ARE genuine deals out there, I paid $610 on ebay for a 1991 F250 4x4 with NO rust and 130000 miles.. needed about $1000 work (fuel pump, wheel cylinders, alternator, starter, etc... and its STILL a deal at that price) and has been serving me faithfully and flawlessly for a year...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those parts being?

It would seem to be the better deal for somebody who wants a roadmaster. Half the mileage.

$50 says that New Jersey car was ridden to within an inch of it's life and put away wet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it is missing the entire wagon portion of the car - but wait - is that a convertible? That is a really rare car! Maybe the Philly car is the better deal - if it were a Wagon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.