Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
6G's, you can get yourself a decent impala for that amount.

·
Registered
201 Posts
the body looks lumpy and the trunk is missing it's lock...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hell no, everything for sale in the bay area cragislist is always over priced.

Whats so great about that lt1? Its probably stock, there is nothing else that can justify that asking price.

I'd rather buy loweredd 79 impala with a ls1 for $2500..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for some reason everything in the bay area craigslist is over priced liek a guy trying to sell a 95 caprice for 6g's just cus it has rims and racing striped

·
Registered
283 Posts
for some reason everything in the bay area craigslist is over priced liek a guy trying to sell a 95 caprice for 6g's just cus it has rims and racing striped
That people favorite thing to do around here, bay/sac/modesto/stockton etc.

Alot people go to the local cheap rim shop and toss on some $1200 rims on a 1500 car and ask for 5k or more. cwm3

^^if it was clean inside and out, with low miles thats somewhat reasonable
Fresh paint job/decent interior and maybe a little music it would be a decent price.

^^ yep, if i perfer 2 door box caprices aswell
x2, I need a 2 door in my life...soon I will have one in my hands :D

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
That's harsh but I agree. It's a thousand dollar car. Beat up body and rattle canned homeplate indicate equally half-assed "Imp" interior. That trunk lock alone looks to be a future major PITA since at a glance it looks like a lot more than just the cylinder has been punched. Also I see only 3 Imp wheels and the front bumper is tweaked.

Like everyone else said, if it was a nice coupe with good paint and that motor...nah. 4k even then. But I have admitted before I'm cheap.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Wow, using that kind of pricing my '79 should grab at least $12 grand.
Mine is in better condition, better wheels, way better LT1 install/fitment/function, and it's a 2 door.

By the way, both my 4L60E and my speedometer work. I'm betting the seller can't make the same claim.

EDIT: SS wheels DO NOT work on boxies. cwm8

·
Registered
355 Posts
WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!

I am really getting SICK and TIRED of people with caprice's or impala's thinking they have 4000 lbs of GOLD, instead of most times 4000 lbs of GARBAGE !!!

6 FKN' THOUSAND DOLLARS !!!!!!!!! ?????????

What the F does that guy think he has ? I mean really ? You can buy a 94-96 with around 150k for 6 grand.

THAT CAR... IS NOT.... WORTH MORE.... THEN $1200 TOPPS !!!!!!

I almost want to call that guy and tell him off !!!

FKN JOKE

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.