Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no plans, just wondering, I'd let em go for a decent price... DCMs only ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by Impholla:
...DCMs only ;)
Or the option to paint your color of choice in place of DCM that's on them now.

Bump for the homie.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by STRTWYZ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Impholla:
...DCMs only ;)
Or the option to paint your color of choice in place of DCM that's on them now.

Bump for the homie.
</font>[/QUOTE]exactly , thanks!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pimp....







If I had a DCM them biatches would be as good as sold... They Chop so hard at about 10mph, and at high speeds they look like there floating.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I thought I could get them to tuck on the wagon I would think about it. What are you asking for them?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1900 for forum/INC members.... i might even help a little with shipping..
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DAYUM!!!!


I love those rims. I've been in love with those ever since I first saw them. If they had a pussy, I'd f**k'em every night before I went to bed.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by capriceutah:
If I thought I could get them to tuck on the wagon I would think about it. What are you asking for them?
They tuck very nicely on my SS. I have them w/ Intrax springs with half a coil cut off of the front
.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Cracka Ass Crackuh:
DAYUM!!!!


I love those rims. I've been in love with those ever since I first saw them. If they had a pussy, I'd f**k'em every night before I went to bed.
wierd, thats what i actually do now! I will wipe off the skeet inbetween the spokes before I sell em..
:D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Impholla:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cracka Ass Crackuh:
DAYUM!!!!


I love those rims. I've been in love with those ever since I first saw them. If they had a pussy, I'd f**k'em every night before I went to bed.
wierd, thats what i actually do now! I will wipe off the skeet inbetween the spokes before I sell em..
:D
</font>[/QUOTE]K that is just Sick and Wrong


The least you could do is hose them off and lube them up for whoever rolls them next :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Cracka Ass Crackuh:
DAYUM!!!!


I love those rims. I've been in love with those ever since I first saw them. If they had a pussy, I'd f**k'em every night before I went to bed.
John you my boy and all....but sometimes you make me wonder LMAO
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by capriceutah:
If I thought I could get them to tuck on the wagon I would think about it. What are you asking for them?
They absolutely would tuck.

With all due respect to an ATL brotha, $1900 is too high. I'm not hating, just being real.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
STOP TEASING US! all your going to do is change your mind as soon as a hundered of us say we want them like you did last time and have us all just having wet dreams!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by what would FIREWOOD do?:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by capriceutah:
If I thought I could get them to tuck on the wagon I would think about it. What are you asking for them?
They absolutely would tuck.

With all due respect to an ATL brotha, $1900 is too high. I'm not hating, just being real.
</font>[/QUOTE]Around town, possibly.

Good thing is, I dont NEED to sell them to pay any bills, so if I dont get 1900, I can keep em! :D

By the way, having the inserts painted was $350 alone ;)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by hevychevy:
STOP TEASING US! all your going to do is change your mind as soon as a hundered of us say we want them like you did last time and have us all just having wet dreams!
i promise this time I will sell! lol
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top