Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is ricardo just got a response from INC Nation so the NC chapter supposed to hit me up ,but id like to get a head start on the forum meeting members ..HIT ME UP

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mybad bro i think its in Charlotte, see i just noined so i dont know much one fo the top guys gona call me tomorrow with more info , but its going to be in Charlotte at a sonics

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
mybad bro i think its in Charlotte, see i just noined so i dont know much one fo the top guys gona call me tomorrow with more info , but its going to be in Charlotte at a sonics
I'm in Raleigh. Just a tad too far. You may want to get up with the CARISSMA guys. There a few of them down in that area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hey Im OJ one of the chapter heads of NC INC and just to let you guys know that the meet is this Saturday but it is in Greensboro not Charlotte hope you can still make it out ricky. The carissma guys are good people to if that is easier for you but you are more than welcome to come hang with us when ever if you have anymore questions you can message me here or on facebook : Oj CapriceAndretti Spears

the location of the meet this Saturday Sept. 7 2013 @3 pm
Sonic Drivethru
4500 Highpoint Rd
Greensboro NC 27407

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Just so y'all can keep up with where the INC Nation is. (this week)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts