Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have a decent looking set of factory alloy wheels for the Custom Cruiser? Even if you don't have a complete set, let me know what you've got. I'm tired of steel wheels with hub caps, and it's time for new tires anyway... I can pick up within 200 miles of New York City, but I'm also willing to pay for shipping from anywhere in the US.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yes I do.

I have a set of the OCC alloys. Please buy them, taking up space and I don't want to scrap them. No rash, have center caps, no tires on them. I'll post pictures later today.

I'd like 100$ for them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of the OCC alloys. Please buy them, taking up space and I don't want to scrap them. No rash, have center caps, no tires on them. I'll post pictures later today.

I'd like 100$ for them.
Sounds good! Look forward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Pictures as promised.

Here are the pictures of the OCC alloys. I took a picture of each wheel. I assure you there are no curb rash or dents on them. There are a little dirty. Only issue is minor clear coat peeling and bubbling. The caps all snap into place tightly. They were not "installed" in the pictures, just sitting in place.

If you seriously want them PM with a phone number I can reach you at to arrange a way to get them to NY for cheap.

The cap on wheel 4 is not discolored, thats how it came out in the picture.

Here's the pictures.

·
Registered
513 Posts
If you take paint stripper , the brush on kind, to these and it will lift the clear coat off,and turn it yellow,rince off ..it may take 2 coats to do so., and then use some mothers mag polish and a brill with one of those buff ball things..these will be like chrome ...all it takes is a little work...it will pay off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts