Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine said there are pictures floating around of a black W/ flames caprice on this site. I recently purchased the car and was wanting some pics. Thank for your help.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is one of my all time favorites. Thanks for sharing! Rahn

Jdubya, can you share anything else about the car?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is a 305-700r4 Caprice Classic. The suspension is "fast-bagged" and has been modified to the point that you can rest the frame on the ground. I bought the car with a few things to be done, finishing the interior, putting shock mounts on the front, and other misc. stuff that was neglected when getting the car out by its previous owner. The car has a red vinyl tuck and roll type interior. The retro theme is all throughout the car from the old-school interior to the wide whites it now sports. I should have new pictures up within a week.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is probably the best caprice on the internet. I have been drooling over that thing for a couple of years now. You have wide whites on it now? Please post some pics, I bet that thing is really bad now. How much did it go for?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When it comes to posting these pics, I am clueless, therefore I have e-mailed the images to a couple other members, with the understanding that they would assist me in the posting...SORRY FOR THE DELAY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts