Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I was looking at some drop springs. I want to drop my STOCK Impala onto my STOCK wheels (rims and tires). I want to go with B&G drop springs which will give me I believe a 1.6" F, 1.6" R drop, but have not heard too much about them. Are they reputable and if so, will the drop be a problem? I don't want to be rubbing tires on either the wheel well and/or the frame. PLEASE let me know!!!! I've already ordered the springs THANKS IS ADVANCE!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the96pala,

I do not know of anyone running B&G's. I think you are our guinea pig! :D

Let us know how they work out.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To my understanding, B&G is a company from Sweden. The springs are made specifically for the car, but I want to find someone who can give me a first-hand experience on how they perform. Right now the springs are on back order, so I have not received them yet and don't know when I'm going to receive them. I will definitely update the post on them, but if someone can still give me some feedback, that would be great. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.