Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a tranny on ebay I'm looking at..but the seller is unable or unwilling to ship. Just was trying to see if any of my fellow wagon owners could help me out?

thanks
Sean

Ps..sorry if I posted this is the wrong section..not really sure where to post this..but this is where 99% of my posts go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be willing to help you out. Toledo, Ohio is not far from Warren,Michigan. If he'll meet me in Toledo I'll go pick it up for you and than we can juggle it the rest of the way. Or I could meet him at Cabela's in Dundee,Mich. My email is [email protected].

DJ

[ 12-07-2006, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: 92SS wagon ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ask the seller if he's on buickforums.com? Did the trans come out of a 94 RM??? Black?? I know who's trans is it then if that's him..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DJ..don't know if the guy is able to do anything yet..I had sent him an email..and haven't gotten a reply...

Doug...what I need is someone who can pick up the trans after the auction (provided I win) and then strap it to a pallet and help me get it shipped down to me. I'll do as much as I can from my end...

Buffman...the auction says the tranny came out of a 95 Roadmaster (exactly what I need) that was hit hard on the right side..only 77k on it...

now that I've let everybody on to this...hopefully nobody will be bidding against me..

thanks guys for any...and all help/effort

[ 12-08-2006, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: seanu ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be glad to help with picking it up and dropping it of at a local shipping co. Let me know what needs to be done if you win it.

Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.