·
Registered
1,271 Posts
$200 is cheap?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Compared to the rest I've seen. 800-1000 for most I've looked at.

·
Registered
831 Posts
You do know those are just the 4 halos, not the headlights or anything else..

Others have posted kits that are waay cheaper.. like $25-50 if i remember correctly

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. Just seeing if Anyones tried them

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Those kits are way over priced! If interested I can build you some lights with halos , Just pm me.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The only way I can see halo's costing $800-1000 is if you went directly to BMW and purchased from them. I personally think $200 is outragous. But thats coming from a guy that wouldnt put halo's on his car so what do I know.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only way I can see halo's costing $800-1000 is if you went directly to BMW and purchased from them. I personally think $200 is outragous. But thats coming from a guy that wouldnt put halo's on his car so what do I know.
Talking about the whole streetlights package. Not just the halos themselves. And for being expensive, thats why we ask before we buy right?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yea I thought about getting those and putting them on some euro clears from street trends. I live in socal and talk to Jason from street trends and he says a few guys have tried them but to be very careful on your install because some guys have put the rings too close to the lens and melted it. Yes its jus the ring but that's all you really need anyway because $1000 for the whole set up is just too damn much if you ask me. I may get those rings way cheaper at this bmw shop though that sells HIDs and other lighting products for most cars.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Those kits are way over priced! If interested I can build you some lights with halos , Just pm me.
I seen the write up on how to do those halos but it seemed like aa little bit of a pain to do. How much yoi charge for those rings? I don't want them in the stocks. But the euros from street trends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts