Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lt1pcmtuning.com/testimonials/

i saw 2 95 Imp SS tuned this year, was wondering if they were on the forum.....?

price is kinda low compared to others, not sure what to make of that.

-ALF out....

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Well...I've never heard of him, but I ALWAYS recommend going with someone local who you can work WITH when you want changes to your tune (say you don't like a part throttle shift, or you want a cooling fan temp change)...so if he's local to you, I say talk to him, see if he knows what he's talking about, and if he does, give him a shot...but him being in Texas, and you being in Suffield CT...I'm not so sure about that working out...I've seen a lot of good things from PCMperformance as of late though.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Well...I've never heard of him, but I ALWAYS recommend going with someone local who you can work WITH when you want changes to your tune (say you don't like a part throttle shift, or you want a cooling fan temp change)...so if he's local to you, I say talk to him, see if he knows what he's talking about, and if he does, give him a shot.
Excellent advice. Sounds like Mike wants your business.....

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Excellent advice. Sounds like Mike wants your business.....
LOL...I am local to the OP...but I never invested in software than can tune an OBD2 LT1...I still might some day, but there hasn't been enough demand to justify purchasing it...so I couldn't help him out anyways.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i thought the dude was in OHIO not Texas, still far but not trying to split hairs.....

i looked deeper into the site. the basic tune this guy does is not compareable to the tune we get from known good tuners on the forum. To get that his price is 120.00 so it ain't that big a savings anymore..... I keep searching.
-ALF out.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts