Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, i'd pass on the swiss cheesed rotors ESPECIALLY because they are cheap. But thats just my opinion sense ive never actually used drilled rotors on any of my cars. Id considering spending that $150 on a quality set of Autospecialty blank rotors instead...errr well the fronts anyway. the rears will cost you another buck :D

Autospecalty blank rotors + PF brake pads + stealth bolt + new brake fluid = t3h win. Then you have kickass feeling brakes that will LAST

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can go to Irotors.com and get the zinc and color for around $220 shipped. $190 shipped for those. Just a heads up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CustomSS&30thZ:
You can go to Irotors.com and get the zinc and color for around $220 shipped. $190 shipped for those. Just a heads up.
OH SH*T! Damn you're right! Good lookin out bro :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by CustomSS&30thZ:
What? I saw the full set for $279. Unless I am missing something, that is more than the eBay auction.

irotors.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.