Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fleetwood will be on the roads this spring if I have to push it myself.

That said, I wanna put some miles on it. The transmission will likely blow chunks if I try to race, but is anything going on this spring where more than just a couple of Fleetwoods will attend?

I know spring is a long time away, but so is having my car work at 100%

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know if anything is going on this spring, do to all of us Fleetwood'ers living in different parts of the country. It would be cool if all of us could gather up tho and have a real nice Cadillac shindig!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could always take a ride to one of the ECIRS races and hang out... You know you'll see Dean(twindaddy)and me and hopefully this year my buddy Dan won't come up with funky excuses and show up too. Another buddy of mine Kenny is already asking me when the next race is gonna be so he will be there with his 93 Fleetwood...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be great to have a fleetwood gathering. It would be difficult for everyone to gather, seeing we are from every corner of the U.S and Canada.

It would be nice to meet the members in person that we talk to everyday. There is also a large age different from what I can remember.

But we do all have one thing in common.........the love of our fleetwoods.

If anyone has any suggestions, maybe something can be put together.

Joe

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big gathering of SS, Cappys, RM's Wagons & Fleetwoods at the
Daytona Intl Speedway March 23-24-25.
Just a show, no racing/sound offs.
All the info is on the GoFaSSt Website.

Linky for da' GoFaSSt Show

Come on down and have some fun!!! If memory serves, there was several 'woods last spring at the show. :cool:

Larry

PS: Coleman, E Mail me if ya need more contact info about the show. :D

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to a couple of the Hot Rod Power Tour shows here in the Midwest as long as my schedule permits!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts