Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried looking up RMS, and they want 13$ for 2, then they want to charge 13 more dollars to ship them. That is just too expensive for 2 tiny little nylon circles... I miss Dal.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Do you know the GM part number? I think there was a bag of them in the trunk of one of the Impala's I bought. Just want to make sure the number matches. If so, I know I'll need a couple but I think I may have some left over.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Autozone carries them now. They are in the "Help!" section. 6 bucks for a pair of them, IIRC.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got mine from NAPA. Don't have the part number handy, sorry.

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont worry about checking. if they are $6 at autozone, im gonna go hit them up. $6 wouldnt be worth your time, the part, or mailing them. now if i go to autozone and they are crappy, i might offer you the 13$ rms wanted for the parts. I just cant justify 13 in shipping for a part that weighs so little you could ship 100 of them for 1 stamp.

·
Registered
346 Posts
4 dollars per at AdvanceAutoparts, i dont remember the part number, but they were not stocked and i had to order them.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
if you want the GM replacement rollers i can get them for 5 bucks each plus 5 for shipping no matter how many you order.PM me if interested. thats my cost.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Okay - I'll check the bag when I get back to the house tonight.

Yup! Got two still in the Genuine GM bag of 5 part number 9666748

Let me know if you want them - $13 shipped is fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts