Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I was just wondering why there are so many negative things being said about the Audiobahn line of amps. How many of you guys run Audiobahn amps? Are they as bad as everyone says they are?
I just got mine(A6004T)and obviously I can't tell performance just by looking at it but it has some pretty cool features like subsonic filtering, bass boost, cooling fans. Is it the level of craftsmanship? Are their amps geared more towards volume than SQ? Personally, I am more of a SQ type of music listener. I'll be installing the amp regardless it's just that my inquiring mind wants to know.

Thanks guys
SoKooLss

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I usually think that anything that is sold at "liquidation expos" along with boss and california and sherwood etc. is just horrible. especially stuff that has all that meter crap on it and fancy flashing lights. but thats just me.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Audiobahn makes an ok line of amps,subs,tv's,etc. One of the reasons that they get such a bad rep is because Audiobahn is more into moving product, than into the actual audio side of the bussiness. One more thing for anyone who might not know, Don't EVER belive the sticker on an amp! There is no regulation on the Power of an amp ( I could make one that says 1,000,000 Watts and sell it for that price when it only makes around 400 Watts ) But if you are going for SQ I would worry about your X-overs and componets, more than the amp. So to make a long story short, your amp is OK. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts