Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
641 - 656 of 656 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
payment sent. I was just changing door speaker and noticed how fragile mine were. I need these!

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #642 ·
I am still selling these guys. If you are interested in a set you can paypal me at Paypal.Me/joshuatchapin. The arm rest savers are $25 shipped for all four plates and screws.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
I am still selling these guys. If you are interested in a set you can paypal me at Paypal.Me/joshuatchapin. The arm rest savers are $25 shipped for all four plates and screws.
Hey Josh - I paypalled you the $. Can you confirm that you got it? I sent it about a week ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well dont know what to call these things so ill just call them "arm rest savers". Basically since these cars are so old the plastic in the armrest becomes brittle and cracks and these will prevent that. Just take out the screws in the armrest and lay these down and install the new screws that come with the kit and you are done. Made out of 16ga aluminum and are lazer cut and cleared. $20 + $5 shipping(US) for the whole kit of 4 plates and 8 screws and are ready to ship. Paypal is [email protected]
Hi. Are you still selling these? I need one for my drivers side arm rest. My initial attempt to fix it lasted about 15 years! I used long screws and 1 inch diameter washers. Your plates will look Much better!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #652 ·
Hi. Are you still selling these? I need one for my drivers side arm rest. My initial attempt to fix it lasted about 15 years! I used long screws and 1 inch diameter washers. Your plates will look Much better!
Thanks
Yes I do still sell them. I sell them in a set for all 4 doors. They are $30 shipped and my paypal is [email protected]

641 - 656 of 656 Posts