Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well at least doing donuts will be kinda easy, anyhow any SS events coming this year?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Whenever there's bad weather in the ATL and surrounding area's i.e Snellville, the weather in nearby B'ham is always the SAME to, sorry for going off topic bro's, Peace

·
Registered
932 Posts
Snowjam '11

Nasty here! No going ANYWHERE!! Impala safe in the garage. 6" snow and ice. ATL airport shut down! 1800 flights cancelled in last 2 days. Snowjam 2011!

No gatherings till spring at least, that is if and when we can get some peeps together!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Nasty here! No going ANYWHERE!! Impala safe in the garage. 6" snow and ice. ATL airport shut down! 1800 flights cancelled in last 2 days. Snowjam 2011!

No gatherings till spring at least, that is if and when we can get some peeps together!!
[email protected], glad I got the SS in the garage 2 bro, SShe's well protected and Missed like Hell!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep I agree... I'm glad my Super Sport is tuck away in my carport nice and warm. Got a car tarp over it. To keep everything from freezing and or breaking, I may warm her up and let her run for about 15 to 20 minutes

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Very good plan bro

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
The First Southeast Spring Fling

Not much going on in NOT HOTlanta anytime soon. This said.....

Daytona Car Show and Swap Meet in March. SS gathering in the infield on Saturday.

Good turn out, lots to look at, buy, trade, etc.

btw, hotlanta predicted low for tonight: 13Fthis.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not much going on in NOT HOTlanta anytime soon. This said.....

Daytona Car Show and Swap Meet in March. SS gathering in the infield on Saturday.

Good turn out, lots to look at, buy, trade, etc.

btw, hotlanta predicted low for tonight: 13Fthis.......

Where can I checkout info on the March gathering...

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is this the Same swap meet in north georgia starting in March??? I saw this on craigslist

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Def come down to Daytona in march....will be a blast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts