Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is your car bagged in the back? I just bagged mine and replaced the coil springs with the typical bag and cup set up with a welded bag bracket on the axle. Everythign works and Im driving on it but my question is....

How did you guys attach the top cup, is it just free floating, welded in, etc??

Any help is appreciated

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top cup is bolted to the upper spring perch with a long threaded rod.

Lower up "floats" to prevent the bag from being over-extended when the rearend is hanging while changing wheels, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top has a was cut so a flat plate can be welded up there lower is a "above axle" bracket bag just bolts in

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm keeping this picture to show my wife whenever she dares to tell me I spend too much on MY mods.

Sickness is an understatement! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dude i dont know why this guy is always showing his cut up ass car and bieng proud of it? its cool that it lays but the work is nothing impressive man cover it and put some seats in it already.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by lsvtce4thgen:
dude i dont know why this guy is always showing his cut up ass car and bieng proud of it? its cool that it lays but the work is nothing impressive man cover it and put some seats in it already.
what is your deal? you can be proud of your car whatever state it is in. green is not your color.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There can be many restrictions as why people don't get things done have you ever thought of that? I am sure that not everyone is able to follow your schedule and guideline of when things should be done. Just quit hating on him and chill it's his car not yours and he will get it done when he sees fit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe he likes it uncovered. I would put some plexi glass and some neons so you can see it from the inside. I think that your bag setup in the rear is sick! So cool

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Or considering Buddy Lee did his suspension changes months ago, and those pictures were from shortly after...

...they're now outdated and he now has a floor. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it all boils down to this:

if you're bagged you're probably cool. if you lay frame you're definatly cooler. if you lay body you're the shizzle. if you lay door you went too far.

stop the hating.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That was a photo shortly after he finished bagging the car. I think it was a great idea to take that photo to show exactly how much work went into it. The floor and rear seat have been put in for quiet some time now.Maybe Buddy Lee should jus throw up a pic of the interior so you can chill a little

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lmfao
damn tell us how you really feel... :rolleyes:

anyways yeh i took that pic after i got it done because i wanted to remember wtf it all looked like...not like i can just uncover it when i want to take anouther picture. now yes it has a floor over it but im 19 and not rich so i havent got new rear seats made...thats this winter
but yeh and the guy asked how others mounted there upper bag brackets ect so i thought id post the pic, share ideas cause thats what this forum is all about :cool: pZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
up its been that way forever
My low mile SS has had a full tank this year(nothing has changed on it either). Come by my house for the AZISSO mod day 12/05/4 so I can check out your car
Originally posted by nineseeone:
it all boils down to this:

if you're bagged you're probably cool. if you lay frame you're definatly cooler. if you lay body you're the shizzle. if you lay door you went too far.

stop the hating.
I agree (been there done that) :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.