1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AUTOart 1:18 scale 510 Impala SS

AUTOart 1:18 Scale 510 Impala SS

New. Never out of the box.

This is a rare piece no longer available anywhere on the internet. If you can find one, the asking price runs between $100 - $200.

I only have a few of these left.

$85.00 + $5.00 shipping

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
PM sent too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

4 sold, a few left.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
impalassclone1994 - Thanks! Will ship tomorrow.

outragis - PM sent.

·
Registered
288 Posts
impalassclone1994 - Thanks! Will ship tomorrow.

outragis - PM sent.
Did you ship that out as of yet and if so do you have a tracking number???
Has anyone else recieved there AutoArt 1:18 scake 510 Impala SS????cwm3

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Did you ship that out as of yet and if so do you have a tracking number???
Has anyone else recieved there AutoArt 1:18 scake 510 Impala SS????cwm3

I haven't heard anything yet either; but, I'm confident Jay will hook us up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I should have been a little bit more patient. Car recieved today. Very nice piece for my collection. Many thanks.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ok, now I'm concerned. I mailed payment on October 4, and have not heard/received anything.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ok, now I'm concerned. I mailed payment on October 4, and have not heard/received anything.
I PP him last Sunday and have heard nothing since and nothing at the house either. I do have a different email he sent to me by mistake. If nothing by Friday I'll try that email. I'm working in Dallas for a couple more weeks.
Sorry that was a week ago Sunday.

Plus I've got another question for him. He was selling a bunch of stuff at Hoss fest. I bought a set of headlight covers from him and lilron bought the other set. Well one set needed paint that Ron bought for $25 and I bought the new never installed set for $75 with hardware. I asked Ron to pick them up for me since he was meeting him. Well the set Ron gave me was all scratched up and didn't have any bolts to mount it but did have the brackets.
So either he was lying about the condition or Ron pulled a switch on me. http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=249847

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I PP him last Sunday and have heard nothing since and nothing at the house either. I do have a different email he sent to me by mistake. If nothing by Friday I'll try that email. I'm working in Dallas for a couple more weeks.
Sorry that was a week ago Sunday.

Plus I've got another question for him. He was selling a bunch of stuff at Hoss fest. I bought a set of headlight covers from him and lilron bought the other set. Well one set needed paint that Ron bought for $25 and I bought the new never installed set for $75 with hardware. I asked Ron to pick them up for me since he was meeting him. Well the set Ron gave me was all scratched up and didn't have any bolts to mount it but did have the brackets.
So either he was lying about the condition or Ron pulled a switch on me. http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=249847
It's Friday.

Any luck?

Nothing here.:(

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
maybe something came up tho i have not received mine either
hopefully he had something going on cause i have not heard from him in over a week either

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
maybe something came up tho i have not received mine either
hopefully he had something going on cause i have not heard from him in over a week either

I was thinking kinda the same thing. jail, family issues, who knows.

But I paid him a week before it says he was on here last and got no kind of word from him. Not a "Hey got the payment" or "it's sent out"
Communication goes a long way.

I've seen even some of the best people in the past turn shady in hard times.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts