1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought there would be more interest in the autograph of the "God Father of the Impala SS" ? Maybe I was wrong but the auctions are nearing their ends with little interest?

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I thought there would be more interest ...
Just offering that one of the items is entirely (and extremely) inapplicable to our crowd, one is generic clothing and the other is a random print item. Now on the other hand some signed actual car parts - valve cover, steering wheel, even homeplate? Maybe more one-off and sought after.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just offering that one of the items is entirely (and extremely) inapplicable to our crowd, one is generic clothing and the other is a random print item. Now on the other hand some signed actual car parts - valve cover, steering wheel, even homeplate? Maybe more one-off and sought after.
Do not see where you are getting any type of generic clothing from any of those links? They are for a program and dash plaque from Impala Fest 2000 which was held in Arlington Texas which is where the cars were made? How is that a Random Print Item? The third item was a Wimpala picture but at least it was of an Impala? I thought I was being helpful by pointing these items out but I guess I was once again wrong!

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
OK you made me go back and look. Only that looked (still looks) like a washed out pic of a T-shirt. I was more just throwing out there why you're probly not getting any love after going to trouble to post. At this point you're thinking, "Don't Do You Any More Favors" eh.

BTW speaking as an 'early adopter' (i.e. orig owner) of the last legitimate iteration of an Impala SS, Ima think that including ANYTHING in a thread that promotes that W- abomination might be taken as foul-tasting betrayal and enough to get the whole thread shunned.

Unless of course there's 50 guys bidding on that stuff as we speak -- and they don't want to tip their hand. haha

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
As an FYI regarding John Moss signature stuff, Scott Williams/HACK makes an actual dash plaque with John's signature engraved.

Dash Plaques ? 2S Manufacturing

Between the HVAC controls and the Stereo.

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Plus,most that are interested in his signature already have it. In my opinion it's value really diminished once he started "selling" it,but that's just me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts