Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the new 3 gauge A pillar from Autometer. It has two 2 1/16 inch gauges on the top and a 2 5/8 inch gauge on the bottom. This is the first (Impala SS)product that I have bought that will not fit my Roadmaster. It seems my dash has more padding and the bottom pod hits the dash before it reaches it's mounting postion. Just a note to other Non- Chevy B-Bodies

------------------
1995 Buick Roadmaster (without vinyl top)K&N filtercharger, 2 1/2 exhaust with x pipe & Flowmaster,stainless Z28 style tips, Autometer, SS springs (1 1/2 drop), 3.73, Auburn posi., black out grill, Camaro elbow, Hotchkis sway bars, hpp111, dynoed 250 rwhp 313# torque back when only mod was exhaust

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is your roadmaster a sedan or a wagon, the sedans have the wrong dashboard, the wagons have the right one. Unlike the caprice, caprice wagon and impala, which all have the same dashboard.

------------------

95 9C1 BBB, stock so far underhood, Impala Cloned on the outside.
2000 Z28 M6, also black, also still stock.
1993 454SS, also black, way beyond stock, but still street legal.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike454SS - I have the sedan
Southern Comfort - there gone

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

Don't give up hope! The 3 guage pod that is ALL 2-1/16" holes will work. You can see one installed on my Fleetwood at the page below. I used the Intellitronix guages which come in the correct size, even the tach.

Good Luck

------------------
Bill
GASSIT #18
94 DGGM Ram Air Fleetwood

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet car, Bill! Would you mind if I put a link to your site on mine?

------------------
Jay - HOTSS
93 DGGM Caprice "SS"

An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.

My Site:Caprice-SS.com
Mirror Site:www.geocities.com/caprice_ss_93

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jay,

By all means, feel free to link away... us green cars need to stick together. I checked out your site... way cool.

I plan to do some work to mine, including new content and video... just trying to get pshyched up enough.

Later,

------------------
Bill
GASSIT #18
SStealth 94 Ram Air Fleetwood
http://www.stealthhotrod.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts