Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the love man-I wanna go with bigger rims but not too big-maybe some 26s and call it a day. dont know how they will look though these 24s look like 20s on there with all that 4x4 gap between the wheels. I would drop it but I like the height with the system and when i pull my boat

7,191 Posts
I painted my cladding too but kept the pebbled look finish to it. Just had the rearend rebuilt , now I have a very small rear seal leak, but it will have to wait until spring for it to fix by knuckle buster here in Atlanta. love the truck ,

Here is a pic I took recently in my driveway

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well damn that front end looks tight. You given me ideas man. Have you done anything to make it faster? I just dont feel mine is fast enough-I was gonna change the gears but I dont wanna lose gas mileage-I may just add a CAI and put a better exhaust on there than what came on it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
nice picks I purchased a 04 avalanche Z71. of course hes' black to match the 95 bbb ss. How many members on here have the ava/pala combo????

7,191 Posts
well damn that front end looks tight. You given me ideas man. Have you done anything to make it faster? I just dont feel mine is fast enough-I was gonna change the gears but I dont wanna lose gas mileage-I may just add a CAI and put a better exhaust on there than what came on it.
No, Im cool just the way it is, I never really thought about about making it faster just trying to keeping it running good and looking good at 9 years old, It has a appointment with Mechanic knuckle buster this spring, I cant wait! People are surprise its as old as it is. Time sure does fly.

I wish I could find some non chrome 22 inch oem rims for it, thinking about getting some chrome escalade rims and getting them powder coated

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I dont want it to be a speed demon-I just want it to have a little more giddie-up. There was an exhause on it when I bought it but it just seems like a cheap replacement-I may see if dynomax has an upgrade and I'll do a CAI and call it a day. yeah for the first time I dont really want chrome rims lol. I just wanna do some 26 inch black choppers with just the chrome lip. There's a guy buy me who's avy is almost identical to mine-but he has 26 inch chrome choppers and he put chrome everywhere on the truck-its too much-i guess im gettin older lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts