Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 2 cars up for sale , located in South Florida.Both cars run well, no major issues, shift as they should and no rust whatsoever.

94 SS Impala about 185k miles. I want 3500 for it. Has a lot of new parts, all new in past 3 months. Well worth every penny at 3500.

96 Rms , 120k miles one owner vehicle. Comes with a set of oem SS wheels and front and rear SS sway bars. I need 2500 For it.

Call me directly with any questions or text 7864367966

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics.

I would take $5000 cash for both.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/33-roadmaster/1291881-i-came-home-another-roadmaster.html

A couple of weeks ago I saw an ad on CL for this 96 RMS and went out to see it. Turns out that the old man who owned it, couldnt drive it anymore because of his age , and needed it out from under the carport in his home, down in Coral Gables.

He was the original owner, its a 96 Collectors Edition, with 120k miles,and after being there for about half an hour... we agreed upon a sales price, $800...

I paid him and towed the car home,with triple A for free..
How's $800, that you paid the little old man who couldn't drive anymore, a couple of weeks ago?

thanks

Tom

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
800 is not enough for this car anymore.... Number one, it took time to search and find the vehicle, I had to travel to go get it and bring it back, and my time has a value....
Number two, I took the gamble and purchased it while it was not running, and I put time and money into fixing it....
Number three, now this vehicle comes along with upgraded SS sway bars, and Wheels.
So now Im asking 2500 for it, there is some flexibility in the price... but not enough to let it go at 800...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also note...

The old man wasnt little... and in no way, shape, or form did I take advantage of him.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts